From a cat’s viewpoint, the Eco Kitty Catcher is the best invention since the ball of yarn. It’s bamboo pole, hemp twine and natural wool worm provide hours of interactive play. The worm is handcrafted by rural Mongolian women supporting their impoverished families and protecting the snow leopards in Mongolia. The toy is assembled by disabled adults in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Every Purchase helps eliminate poverty and protect the snow leopards in Mongolia
- Approximately 6″ long worm made of 100% natural sheep’s wool, 12″ bamboo pole, 6′ of hemp twine
- For best results, hand wash worm in cold water
- Assorted colors using natural vegetable dyes
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed